IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020 from PhD/MPhil/Postgraduate degree holders. The assistantship is a temporary post for project titled, “Well being Value Orientation and Aspirations among students in India: An exploration About the project: The proposed study aims at conducting a national level survey Locating the Indian Youth on the continuum of Languishing to Flourishing and the Underling Factors". The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 20,000 per month.
IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MPhil/Postgraduate degree in social science discipline including Management with minimum 55% marks
The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 20,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to complete the application process.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more