IIT Bombay Project Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for IIT Bombay Project Research Associateship 2020 from BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA degree holders. The assistantship is a temporary post for a project titled, “Low Carbon Scenarios for Indian Industry". The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 33,600 to INR 67,200 plus INR 6,250 per month.
IIT Bombay Project Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience
The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 33,600 to INR 67,200 plus INR 6,250 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to complete the application process.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 06th October 2020
The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Based on the test, write-up and presentation, 10 to 15 applicants will be chosen for interviews, which is the final round of selection. The interviews will be held online.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more