IIT Bombay Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders and research scholars. The fellowships are available in various academic departments, centres, schools and inter-disciplinary programs. The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of up to INR 71,000 per month.
IIT Bombay Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a fresh PhD degree holder, OR
- Be a research scholar who has submitted his/her thesis and awaiting examination
Benefits Experience Fellowship Amount Fresh PhD with no post-PhD experience INR 65,000 pm PhD + 1 year of post-PhD experience INR 68,000 pm PhD + 2 years of post-PhD experience INR 71,000 pm Non-lapsable contingency grant INR 15,000 year
No on-campus accommodation will be provided but HRA @ 24% of the salary will be given.
- Statement of objectives
- Name and address of three references
- Copies of degree/certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Reprints of best three papers
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the link here and download the faculty application form.
Step 2: Fill in the form with the required details including personal and educational details.
Step 3: Attach a copy of the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application to -
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Powai, Mumbai - 400076, India
Runs throughout the year
Departments will evaluate the applications received through a process similar to what they would adopt for faculty selections. A yearly report of progress and a seminar evaluated by a departmental committee will be conducted.
Terms and Conditions
- A PDF will have a mentor whose area is closest to that of the PDF.
- The Department must also agree to provide reasonable office and lab space to its postdoctoral fellows.
- Support for one national conference per year is also provided.
- There is no last date for the applications.
- The Search Committees meet regularly to consider the applications and arrange for invited seminars and/or interviews as the need arises.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more