IIT Bhubaneswar Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for IIT Bhubaneswar Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2020 from PhD degree holders below 35 years of age. The fellows will be required to participate in the teaching and research activities of the Institute including mentoring young undergraduates and post-graduate students. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month plus HRA (depending upon the experience and qualification).
IIT Bhubaneswar Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD degree in relevant fields like Engineering/ Science/ Humanities within the past two years
- Have a consistently good academic record
- Be below 35 years of age
- Be willing to carry out advanced research in one of the following fields
- Basic Sciences;
- Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences;
- Electrical Sciences;
- Mechanical Sciences;
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Management
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Fellowship ranging from INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month plus HRA (depending upon the experience and qualification of the candidate)
- Suitable accommodation (subject to availability) along with a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum
- House Rent Allowance as admissible (if accommodation is not provided)
- Medical and Leave benefit (as admissible by the institute)
- Detailed CV
- A one-page summary of PhD work
- Two-page research proposal
- One-set of copies of the publication
- All relevant educational certificates & marksheets
- Photograph of the applicant in JPG format
- Provision PhD completion certificate (Applicable for candidates awaiting award of PhD degree)
- Two best journal papers
- Relief certificate from the employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Follow the given steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and register to start the application.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to fill in the application form.
Step 4: Attach relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Step 6: Take the print out of the completed application and send it along with all the enclosures and a demand draft of application fee to the address mentioned below -
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Argul, Khordha, PIN - 752050, ODISHA.
Note: Please super-scribe ‘Application for Post Doctoral Position in the School of ______________’ on the top of the envelope.
Applications are received throughout the year.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview. The candidates called for interview will be required to make a presentation of his/her research plan before a selection committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The hardcopy of application form with necessary enclosures should be signed and submitted.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call a limited number of candidates for interview.
- The application fee for General/OBC category students is INR 500 and for SC/ST/PD candidates is INR 250.
- The demand draft (non-refundable) should be created in the favour of "IIT Bhubaneswar".
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- The documents/certificates must be uploaded in PDF format only.
- The maximum size of the file that can be uploaded for each file is 1.0 MB.
- The candidate will be informed by email and post about the selection date, venue etc.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more