IIT BHU Varanasi SERB Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi SERB Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/BTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Development of Simulation Software for Spintronic Device and Circuit Simulation". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi SERB Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 31 years of age as per the latest Government of India (GoI) rules of JRF
- Be GATE or JRF NET qualified
- Hold an MTech degree with a first-class or BTech degree with a minimum of 75% (7.5 CPI) in Electronics and Communication Engineering or in the discipline/specialization concerned or in an allied discipline/area
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Qualification certificates/mark sheets,
- Experience certificate
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Make a single PDF file having the filled application form (attached) with all relevant documents and send it to the following mail id “email@example.com” and CC to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line “Application for the position of JRF in SERB Project”.
Application deadline: 25th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Other relevant SERB Guidelines and GoI rules will be followed.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more