IIT BHU Varanasi School of Materials Science & Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi School of Materials Science & Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Investigation of two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides nanostructures as effective SERS substrates”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year.
IIT BHU Varanasi School of Materials Science & Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. (Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Material Science) or M.Tech. (Material Science, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology), with valid GATE score
- Have obtained a minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA in MSc/MTech
- Have a good academic record and experience in nanomaterials synthesis and their characterization using different techniques like XRD, SEM, Raman, etc.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year.
- Mark-sheets & certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Application on plain paper in the given format along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates, should reach the email address of Principal Investigator by 19- 02-2021
Dr Ashish Kumar Mishra
School of Materials Science & Technology
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU),
Varanasi 221005 (U.P.)
Email ID: email@example.com
Application deadline: 19th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
Note: Candidates interested to extend their JRF to the PhD program will be preferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more