IIT BHU Varanasi School of Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi School of Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Assistantship 2021 from B.Tech./B.E. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled “Portable Smart In-vitro Diagnostic Platform for Monitoring Thyroid Disorders”. The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 20,000 per month for the first 2 years & INR 22,000 per month for 3rd year.
IIT BHU Varanasi School of Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not to be more than 28 years as of April 01, 2021
- Hold a first-class degree in B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent degree in Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology/Material Science and Technology
- Have expertise in biosensors, optical sensors, BioMEMs and portable biomedical devices
The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 20,000 per month for the first 2 years & INR 22,000 per month for 3rd year.
The application must be sent on plain paper giving the following details-
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Name of the father and the mother
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Details of an academic career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of any research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the application and scanned copies of certificates as well as any relevant document via email to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Mahto at email@example.com
Please mention “Application for JRA” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ONLY.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more