IIT BHU Varanasi Junior Project Fellowship (Chinese Language Expert) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Junior Project Fellowship (Chinese Language Expert) 2021 from MA graduate students. The Junior Project Fellow will have to work on data creation and related activities for Machine Translation Quality Estimation (MTQE). The selected candidate will receive an emolument at par with JRF guidelines.
IIT BHU Varanasi Junior Project Fellowship (Chinese Language Expert) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be an MA graduate (Language, Literature, Linguistics, Communication)
- Be demonstrably proficient in Chinese (Degree, Diploma, Certifications)
- Be fluent in reading and writing Chinese, especially in the news domain
- Have basic linguistic knowledge of Chinese morphology and syntax
- Have experience of translating documents from English into Chinese etc.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument at par with JRF guidelines.
- Bio-data (starting from secondary school examination) along with attested copies of testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send application to Dr Anil Kumar Singh, at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Appointment would be contractual for a period of 1 year, extendable by another year based on performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the last week of February.
- Depending on the number of candidates, there might be an online test before the interview.
- Post-interview, the selected candidate may be expected to join immediately or within a short period.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more