IIT BHU Varanasi Dept. of Metallurgical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Dept. of Metallurgical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/BE/MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “In-situ microscopy study of age hardening in dispersion strengthened cast magnesium alloys and its ex-situ correlation with mechanical properties". The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT BHU Varanasi Dept. of Metallurgical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age as on date of advertisement
- Hold a BTech/BE/MTech/ME degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science/Ceramic Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with GATE or equivalent qualification
- Hold an MTech/ME degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science/Ceramic Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with GATE or equivalent qualification
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Soft copies of mark-sheets & certificates
- Experience certificates - research or other experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘JRF application for the SERB project’.
Department of Metallurgical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi,
Varanasi - 221005
Application deadline: 14th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi reserves its right not to fill the position if no suitable candidate is found.
- The date of interview will be communicated via email.
- All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more