IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project titled, “Spatially Resolved Digital Holography Polarization Microscope for Diagnosis Applications”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years), INR 35,000 (from 3rd year onward) plus HRA as per rule.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below the age maximum (as on the last date of application): 28 years for General/EWS; 31 years for OBC; 33 years for SC/ST/Differently-abled/Women
- Have passed NET/GATE test/Category-II of DBT-BET exam
- Have M.Sc.in Physics/Biophysics/Bio-Technology/Medical Device or equivalent degree with 60% marks (General, OBC, EWS) & 55% marks for (SC/ST/Differently-abled)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years), INR 35,000 (from 3rd year onward) plus HRA as per rule.
- Application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Send application to Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The mode of the interview will be conveyed to the shortlisted candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more