IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship or Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship or Research Associateship 2021 from Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project titled, “Assessment of Vulnerability of Structures in Regard to Cyclonic Wind Loads”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR Stipend/Fellowship/Salary amount of INR 31,000 or INR 35,000 or INR 36,000 per month respectively for the 1st two years.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship or Research Associateship 2021 Deadline19-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below the upper age limit for JRF, SRF and RA are 28, 32, and 35 years respectively
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with a GATE score or with a CGPA greater than 8 out of a scale of 10 from IITs (also eligible), OR
- Hold a Masters's degree in Thermal and Fluid Engineering/Structural Engineering with a Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering and GATE score
- Have Bachelor's degree with 2 years experience and a GATE score
- Hold a Ph.D. in any discipline/area relevant to the scope of the project work
Desirable qualifications/experience: Background and experience in the relevant field of research. For JRF selection Masters Degree holder will be given preference
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR Stipend/Fellowship/Salary amount of INR 31,000 or INR 35,000 or INR 36,000 per month respectively for the 1st two years.
The candidate should provide the following details in the tabular form on plain paper.
- Name & address with mobile no.
- Whether SC/ST/PH/OBC NCL
- Date of Birth
- Percentage marks, year of passing, and name of Board/University (High School, 10+2, UG and PG)
- GATE Score
- Research Experience
- Self-attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates and testimonials and details of any research or other experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the google form.
Step 4: Send the details as mentioned above to PI’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject: ‘Application for BIS Project’.
Application Deadline: 19th May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The Interview may also be conducted via online mode telephonically, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more