IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Electromagnetic Analysis, Design and Simulation of Dual Frequency (S- and C-band) Relativistic Backward Wave Oscillator - A HPM Source”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech with a minimum of 55% marks in Electronics and Communication Engineering and having a valid GATE score, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech in RF & Microwave Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks and GATE qualification
Experience in the area of RF and Microwave Engineering and related field is desirable.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Mark-sheets & certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Application on plain paper in the given format along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates, should reach the email address of Principal Investigator by 28- 02-2021
Dr M. Thottappan,
DRDO Sponsored Research Project,
Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (BHU),
Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more