IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project titled, “Analysis and Design of Sub-Millimetre Wave Tuneable Gyrotron for DNP-NMR Spectroscopy Application”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree with a minimum of 55% marks in Electronics and Communication Engineering and have a valid GATE score
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in RF & Microwave Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks and GATE qualification
- Have experience in the area of RF and Microwave Engineering and related fields (desirable)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 plus 16 % HRA per month.
The following must be mentioned in the plain paper:
- Permanent and Correspondence address
- Names of the Father and Mother
- Telephone number. and e-mail address
- Details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the Google form.
Step 4: Send the application to the office of the Principal Investigator by e-mail on or before 21.05.2021 by 5:00 PM.
Dr. M. Thottappan, Principal Investigator,
SERB Sponsored Research Project,
Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (BHU),
Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more