IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Research Associateship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Investigating Risk Factors and Predicting Complications in COVID-19 Patients with Machine Learning Algorithms”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 22,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 40 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE in the discipline concerned, or allied discipline/area
- Have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level
- Have a valid GATE/NET/M. Phil/ Ph.D. qualification
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 22,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification certificates
- Mark sheets
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant documents (in order)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Make a single PDF file (Application form along with self-attested all relevant qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate, age proof, and any other documents in order) and email it to email@example.com with the subject line "Application for RA- 2021/Application for FI-2021."
Application Deadline: 13th May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is conterminous with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more