IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master/Bachelor degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Optimized Fog Computing for Smart Healthcare Application in IoT-enabled Heterogeneous Networks”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area
- Have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level
- Have a bachelor’s degree and GATE/NET in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area with a minimum of 75% marks
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification certificates, marksheets, experience certificate, age proof,
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Make a single PDF file (Application form along with all relevant qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate, age proof, and any other documents in order) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Application for JRF2021'.
Application deadline: 24th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is conterminous with the project.
- The selected candidate can be considered for a PhD program after fulfilling the required criteria of IIT-BHU.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more