IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Assistantship 2021 from BTech/MTech degree holders. The project will involve extensive travelling and data collection related to road safety features. The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 33 years of age as on the date of the advertisement
- Hold a BTech and MTech degree in Civil Engineering, OR
- Hold an MTech degree in Transportation Engineering and experience in the road safety audit
Higher qualifications like PhD in Traffic/Transportation Engineering will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of any research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Submit the application by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 02nd February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The interview will be conducted online.
- The appointment will be for a maximum of 6 months. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit is 38 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more