IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Development of Performance-based mix design process: A re-look at the Marshall mix design process for the production of strong and durable bituminous mixes". The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 (for first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (for 3rd year) plus HRA (or as per the institute rule).
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age as on date of advertisement
- Be GATE qualified
- Hold a first-class BTech and MTech degree in Civil Engineering
- Hold an MTech project in Pavement materials
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 (for first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (for 3rd year) plus HRA (or as per the institute rule).
- Self-attested hard and soft copies of mark-sheets & certificates
- Experience certificates - Research or other experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Dr. Nikhil Saboo, PI) (Dr Ankit Gupta, co-PI)
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
Application deadline: 25th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates may subsequently register for PhD programme at the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT (BHU) if they fulfil the required criteria.
- The interview will be conducted online.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more