IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from M.E./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Automatic Map Generation from High-Resolution Images Applying Deep Learning Techniques”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (as per the DST rules).
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Possess first-class M.E./M.Tech degree in Geoinformatics Engineering/Remote Sensing and GIS/ Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent and must have a minimum of 75% marks or bachelor’s degree
- Qualify GATE/NET
Desirable Qualification: Good knowledge of any one programming language, deep learning techniques, machine learning, digital image processing
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (as per the DST rules).
- Application form
- Telephone/ Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Details of Educational Qualification (starting from High School or equivalent till the last degree)
- Details of any research, programming skills, or any other experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the Google form.
Step 4: Make a single PDF file (Application on the given format with self– attested all relevant mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research, experience certificate, age proof, or any other documents) and email to email it to email@example.com with the subject line 'Application for JRF-2021'.
Starting Date of Application: 13.04.2021 (Tuesday)
Last Date of Application: 04.05.2021 (Tuesday)
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more