IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project titled, “Improvement of Delamination Fracture Toughness in Nano-graphene Particles Reinforced Polymer Composite Laminates: An Experimental-numerical Approach". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (from 3rd year onward).
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Have first-class master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering/ Earthquake Engineering/Applied Mechanics/Naval Architecture/ Ocean Engineering
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 75% marks
- Mandatorily be GATE/NET qualified
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 (for the first 2 years) and INR 35,000 (from 3rd year onward).
- Application form
- Any research, experience certificate, age proof, or any other documents
- Relevant mark-sheets & certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Make a single PDF file (Application on the given format with self– attested all relevant mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research, experience certificate, age proof, or any other documents) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should be "Application for the position of JRF in SERB project” and sent within 21 days of advertisement.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more