IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Research Assistantship 2021 from B.E.B.Tech./M.E.M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant to project entitled “Surface Charge Induced Antibacterial and Cellular Response of Hydroxyapatite-perovskite Composites for Orthopaedic Implant Applications”. The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 22,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not to be more than 28 years as of April 01, 2021
- Hold a B.E.B.Tech./M.E.M.Tech. in Ceramic/Materials Engineering, Biomedical, Biochemical degree, OR
- Be a part of any other relevant (to project) branch with first division marks
- Have expertise in cell culture techniques
The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 22,000 per month.
The application must be sent on plain paper giving the following details-
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Name of the father and the mother
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Details of academic career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of any research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the application and scanned copies of certificates as well as any relevant document by email to the Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Application Deadline: 08th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and is coterminous (coexists) with the project.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be made.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more