IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from students holding a degree in physics/chemistry or engineering. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Metal nanostructure assisted plasmonic hot electron induced phase transformation in 2D-transition metal di-chalcogenides for hydrogen evolution reaction”. The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 for first 2 years and INR 35,000 for 3rd year plus 16% HRA (or as per the institute rule).
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Have a degree in Sciences (Physics, Chemistry) or Engineering (from any branch), with either GATE or NET qualification (mandatory)
- Have obtained a minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA in preceding degree
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 for first 2 years and INR 35,000 for 3rd year plus 16% HRA (or as per the institute rule).
- Self-attested hard and soft copies of mark-sheets & certificates
- Experience certificates - research or other experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the application to the following address and email ID -
Dr Santanu Das,
Assistant Professor, Room No: CR-215,
Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.) INDIA
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate, when selected, is expected to join immediately.
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The duration of the position is one year - extendable up to 3 years depending on the performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more