IIT BHU Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from bachelor's and master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Pathology on a Spinning Disc”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 pm for the first two years and INR 35,000 pm for the third year.
IIT BHU Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in any discipline/area relevant to the scope of the project
- Have GATE/NET qualification
- Have background and experience in the relevant field of research
Note: Bachelor degree holders in relevant engineering disciplines having valid GATE score with CGPA greater than 8 out of a scale of 10 from IITs are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 pm for the first two years and INR 35,000 pm for the third year.
- Self-attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper giving all necessary details.
Step 3: Send the completed application and supporting documents to -
Dr Arnab Sarkar, Associate Professor,
Mechanical Engineering Department,
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi – 221005
Note: The candidates are also required to send their CV to PI via email at email@example.com with the subject line "Application for STARS Project".
Application deadline: 23rd July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The interview may also be conducted via online mode telephonically, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
To know more, visit here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more