IIT BHU Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on a DST-SERB sponsored project entitled, “Development of an Energy-efficient Wireless Sensor Network for Precision Agriculture”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
IIT BHU Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/ECE/EEE/ME/CE in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area with GATE/NET qualification, OR
- Hold an MTech degree in CS/IT/ECE/EEE/ME/CE in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area, OR
- Hold an MSc degree in Computer Science/Maths and a valid CSIR/UGC-NET/GATE score;
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification certificates & mark sheets,
- Experience certificate
- Age proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of any research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the application and scanned copy of singed applications by email to the principal investigator at “email@example.com” with subject line JRF-August2020.
Application deadline: 16th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No hard copy is required. You need to show all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more