IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD applicants. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on a DST-SERB sponsored project entitled, “Photolabile Protected Monosaccharides: Synthesis and Application to Oligosaccharides Synthesis Using a Continuous Flow Photoreactor”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age
- Hold a PhD (submitted or awarded) in Carbohydrate synthesis/Organic synthesis
- Have experience in Synthetic Carbohydrate Chemistry
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
Self-attested copies of Marksheets and Certificates, with details of any research or other experience, if any.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of any research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the application and scanned copy of singed applications by email to the principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 24th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more