IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of O-and C-Derivatives of Phenylethanoid Glycosides as a Multi-targeting Neuroprotective Disease-Modifying Agents for Alzheimer's Disease". The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument as per DST norms.
IIT BHU Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry (any branch) with at least 55% marks
- Be NET-(LS) or NET/GATE qualified
- Have experience in synthetic organic chemistry, Carbohydrate synthesis, Medicinal chemistry
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument as per DST norms.
- Soft copies of mark-sheets & certificates
- Experience certificates - research or other experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the scanned copy of signed applications by email to the principal investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jeyakumar Kandasamy
Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry,
IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
- The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more