IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai invites nominations for the IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech/MS degree holders. Preference will be given to NET/GATE/BET qualified candidates and having work experience relevant to the project. The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 31,000 + 16% HRA per month.
IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be below the age of 28 years
- Hold an MSc (Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology) or MTech/MS (Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science/ Biomedical Engineering) degree from a recognised institute/university with minimum 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10)
Note: Preference will be given to NET/GATE/BET qualified candidates.
The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 31,000 + 16% HRA per month.
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click here for the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Submit the completed application form along with detailed CV to PI, Dr, Suchetan Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The subject of the email should be "Application for Project Assistant - Applicant's Name".
Application deadline: 18th May 2020
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- The PI shall not be responsible for email delay, if any, or any other reason for nonreceipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the application.
- Preference will be given to candidates NET/GATE/BET qualified candidates and having work experience relevant to the project.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more