IIST Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship/Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites applications for the IIST Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship/Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech/M.Sc./Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of an Atomic Layer Deposition System". The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IIST Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship/Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
Junior Research Fellowship-
- Be below 35 years as of May 31, 2021
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Electronics/Solid State Technology/Instrumentation/Nanotechnology/Electrical Engineering, OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Electronics
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Electronics/Physics/Nanotechnology/Instrumentation with hands-on experience in thin film deposition techniques
- Have experience in building instruments (desirable)
Remuneration per month consolidated-
Category code Monthly Remuneration
JRF-03/2021 INR 31,000 per month plus HRA
PDF-01/2021 INR 47,000 per month plus HRA
- Relevant certificates such as mark sheets, Degree/ PG/Ph.D. certificate, experience certificate, etc.
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form.
Step 3: Online submission of application will be available from 12.05.2021 to 31.05.2021 (up to 1700hrs)
Step 4: Download the application form.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview as the case may be.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more