IIST Thiruvananthapuram Department of Space Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites applications for the IIST Thiruvananthapuram Department of Space Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate students. The fellowship is meant for the DST-SERB funded project titled, "Investigation, Design and Implementation of Multifunctional 5G Antenna Systems for Cognitive Radio mm-wave Applications". The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIST Thiruvananthapuram Department of Space Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/ MTech degree in RF and Microwave Engineering or in equivalent areas
- Have 2 years of experience in Antena Design/Simulation and Measurements (for SRF)
- Hold an MSc degree in Physics/Astronomy & Astrophysics/Space Physics or Integrated MS/MSc (Physics) degree
- Qualify UGC-CSIR NET-JRF/UGC-CSIR NET Lectureship/JEST/GATE in Physics or have obtained State Government/ DST-INSPIRE fellowship
Note: The candidates must be below 35 years of age as of 06th July 2020.
The selected fellows will receive:
- Senior Research Fellowship - INR 35,000 per month plus HRA
- Junior Research Fellowship - INR 31,000 per month plus HRA
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click here and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to apply for the position.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and attach all supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the tenure/project if it so decides.
- Applications received online only will be considered for processing under any circumstances.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The selected candidates can register for the IIST PhD programme subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions for PhD admission in IIST.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more