IISER Tirupati Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for the IISER Tirupati Research Associateship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 40,000 per month.
IISER Tirupati Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Hold a PhD from a recognized university
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in synthetic organic chemistry/Material Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 40,000 per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the application by email in the prescribed format by email (convert into PDF format) to email@example.com on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 27th March 2021.
Application deadline: 27th March 2021 at 5 PM
The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more