IISER Tirupati Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF) 2020 from PhD degree holders. These positions are open for those with experience of 2 years or less, from the date of award of PhD degree. The fellowship aims to enable the highly motivated youthful researchers to pursue and conduct research in the area of Science and Technology and its frontiers. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 47,000 and other benefits.
IISER Tirupati Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF) 2020 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship program:
- Young researchers conducting research in the frontier areas of Science and Technology
- PhD degree holders having 0-2 years of experience
- Candidates awaiting the award of degree after submission of their thesis
- Candidates interested in pursuing post-doctoral research in specified areas of research in the fields of Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
The selected fellows will receive:
- INR 47,000 + HRA for fellows producing the PhD certificate
- INR 35,000 + HRA for fellows awaiting their PhD degree
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on the respective application links for PDRF in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 17th July 2020
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on their quality of research work and proposal.
- The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications for the fellowship are invited 2 times a year, i.e., in April and October
- The award will be given initially for 1 year with an extension period of one more year after the review of the applicant's performance
- Applicants awaiting their PhD need to produce a letter attested by the competent authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the final viva/defence is pending.
- Applications of selected candidates may also be forwarded to DST-SERB through the Institute for consideration of financial support.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more