IISER Tirupati Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Synthesis and evaluation of PNA-GalNAc conjugates". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
IISER Tirupati Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in organic/bioorganic chemistry of peptides and nucleic acids
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application (converted into PDF) by email to email@example.com.
Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line
Application deadline: 25th September 2020
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on their quality of research work and proposal.
- The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No other application form will be accepted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for an interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more