IISER Tirupati Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Improved root nodule formation in groundnut by overexpressing genes linked with receptor-mediated signalling". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
IISER Tirupati Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on closing date of application
- Hold an MSc degree in Botany/Life sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Agricultural sciences/Plant sciences/Genomics or equivalent degree with CSIR /UGC NET-JRF/GATE/CSIR-LS qualification
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Click here to download the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details send the completed application along with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 9th July 2020
Walk-in-interview: 12th July 2020
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on their quality of research work and proposal.
- The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more