IISER Tirupati DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for a project titled, “Metallaphotoredox Catalyzed Remote (β & γ) C(sp3)-H Trifluromethylation & Acylation of Carboxamides". The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
IISER Tirupati DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years as on the closing date of the advertisement
- Hold an M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Have a valid CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE scorecard
- Have experience in Synthetic Chemistry/Catalysis, etc.
- The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
- Others will be eligible for Rs. 20,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
- Appropriate increment in fellowship may be provided after completion of 2 years as JRF or for candidates with more than 2 years of research experience as per the DST guidelines.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill in the all required details.
Step 3: Send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 10th June 2021.
Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (e.g. JRF / Project Assistant: 17/2021) in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
Tentative Interview Date: 24th June 2021 via Virtual Mode
The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER, Tirupati.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more