IISER Tirupati Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from bachelors/masters degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Biogeography of peninsular Indian birds". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
IISER Tirupati Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelors (or) Masters (or) equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Have experience conducting fieldwork for over 6 months
- Have 4-wheeler driving experience
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Submit the form
Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
Application deadline: 20th December 2020
The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more