IISER Tirupati Department of Bio-Technology Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for IISER Tirupati Department of Bio-Technology Project Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Non-transgenic crop improvement of grain amaranth (A. hypochondriacs) for determinate growth, enhanced seed yield and oil by the establishment of TILLING by sequencing platform". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
IISER Tirupati Department of Bio-Technology Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Hold an MSc degree in Plant Biology/Botany/Biology/Life Sciences /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agricultural Sciences/ Plant Sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks
- Be CSIR/UGC NET-JRF or DBT JRF, ARS-NET, GATE qualified
- Have experience in plant molecular biology tools, tissue culture of crop plants
- Have experience in transcript analysis and protein expression
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 24th December 2020
The final selection will be made based on the specific area of research and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided if they satisfy eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more