IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Noble-metal free advanced catalysts for hydrogen generation and fuel cell applications". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physics/Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks
- Be CSIR-UGC, NET, GATE, JEST qualified
- Hold master’s degree in a professional course through National level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. with minimum 2 years of research experience
- Have experience in the area of electrochemical energy storage/generation, electro-/photo-catalysis for hydrogen generation
- Have publications in international peer-reviewed journals
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Complete CV with a list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
How can you apply?
The application can be done by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Please send the following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr M M Shaijumon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Application for SRF/DST-HFC".
Application deadline: 12th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is 6 months which is extendable based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more