IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DST-SERB funded project titled, "Understanding the Role of Periostin-Itgav interactions in adult and fetal hematopoiesis". The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 25,000 plus HRA as applicable.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 32 years of age (Relaxable up to 3-5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically disabled candidates as per government norms)
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the postgraduate degree in any area of Biology with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in a Professional Course in Biology with NET qualification OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Professional Course in Biology
The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 25,000 plus HRA as applicable.
- Passport size photograph
- Relevant certificates
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Applications should be sent by email to Dr Satish Khurana (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject line “Application for IA sponsored project: Your Name".
Application deadline: 20th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more