IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Quantum Nonlocality and its implications for Device-independent Technology". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA or as per DST norms and guidance.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 Years or below as on the closing date of application
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics/Information Theory/Mathematics
- Have just submitted their Ph.D. thesis (may also apply)
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA or as per DST norms and guidance.
- Complete CV with a list of publications, including contact details viz phone number, email, and postal address.
- Title and abstract of the thesis.
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters.
- A brief write-up of the candidate's research experience and outlook (not more than 1 page).
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send them by e-mail with the subject line "Project- Quantum Nonlocality" to Dr. Manik Banik (email@example.com) with the following details as a single PDF file with supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more