IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST/QuEST Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST/QuEST Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Realizing distributed Quantum computing with Silicon-based spin qubits". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA as per DST norms and guidelines.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST/QuEST Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 32 years of age
- Hold a PhD degree in physics/electrical engineering/material engineering or equivalent
- Have knowledge and experience in device processing, fabrication techniques such as lithography, metallization, etching etc.
Candidates who have just submitted their PhD thesis may also apply.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA as per DST norms and guidelines.
- A complete CV containing contact details, all the academic details, and name and contact numbers of two referees
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of certificates and scorecards showing the eligibility
How can you apply?
The application can be done by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject line “QuEST-RA Your Name".
Application deadline: 05th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is six months and extendable up to two years subjective to the satisfactory performance-evaluation every six months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more