IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Realizing distributed quantum computing with silicon-based spin qubits". The selected candidates will receive fellowship of INR 31000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram DST Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age (as on the closing date of application). Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI rules for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Physics or related fields such as engineering physics, OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics, with a minimum of 60% marks, selected through a process prescribed in any one of the following (a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE, or (b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by MHRD and its Agencies and institutions such as UGC / llT / llSc / IISERs / lllTs etc.
The selected candidates will receive fellowship of INR 31000 per month plus HRA.
- A complete CV containing contact details, all the academic details, and name and contact numbers of two referees
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of certificates and scorecards showing the eligibility
How can you apply?
The application can be done by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DST-JRF: Your Name".
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Tenure of the post is 1 year (extendable by one more year subjective to the satisfactory performance of the candidate)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more