IISER Thiruvananthapuram Department of Science and Technology (QuEST program) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Department of Science and Technology (QuEST program) Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Open quantum systems – NonMarkovian Dynamics and Not Completely Positive Maps (DST-QuEST project No. Q113)". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Department of Science and Technology (QuEST program) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 32 years with applicable relaxation for SC/ST, OBC candidates
- Hold a PhD in theoretical Physics with specialization in quantum information theory, quantum physics, theoretical condensed matter physics or allied areas
Strong background in numerics will be considered a plus.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume along with a covering letter
How can you apply?
The application can be done by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the recent detailed Curriculum Vitae or Resume along with a covering letter explaining why the applicant should be considered for the job to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of theassociateship is 2 years extendable for 1 more year based on the satisfactory review of performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more