IISER Thiruvananthapuram DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for IISER Thiruvananthapuram DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "High Fluorine Content DNA Micelle: A Universal “OFF/ON” 19F-NMR-based Probe for the Detection of miRNA and Telomerase for Cancer Diagnosis". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Biology or Biology-related areas + qualified in one of the national level eligibility tests (NET, GATE, DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MoE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc and IISER)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc.
How can you apply?
The application can be done by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more