IISER Pune SERB Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune invites applications for IISER Pune SERB Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Mapping signalling pathways by bioactive lysophosphatidylserine lipids”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IISER Pune SERB Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold a master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Microbiology or equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with at least 55% marks
- Be CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE qualified
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention “Advt. No. 08/2021” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
Application deadline: 30th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Tas mia on 30-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 04-Feb-2021
Your CV should contain the details of your educational qualifications, research or professional experience (if any), and other relevant details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more