IISER Pune SERB Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune invites applications for IISER Pune SERB Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Study of nonlinear equations with the nonlocal operator”. The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month.
IISER Pune SERB Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years as on the last date of application
- Hold a PhD in Mathematics or relevant specialization
- Have a PhD degree awarded no earlier than 2018
Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply. Candidates having thesis work on the analysis of nonlocal nonlinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations (PDE) will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Compile all relevant documents together.
Step 3: Send the application by email in the prescribed format by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before February 14, 2021.
Please mention “Advt. No. 11/2021” and “Research Associate (RA)” in the subject line of the email.
Application deadline: 14th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more