IISER Pune Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune invites applications for IISER Pune Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Inorganic–Organic Hybrid Solids as Ion–Conduction Membranes in Charge Storage Devices”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IISER Pune Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry with CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard and two years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent
Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply. The period spent as PhD scholar shall also be considered as experience. Also, candidates having experience in electrochemistry will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 07th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more