IISER Pune DST Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IISER Pune DST Research Associateship 2021 is for Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Nuclear Quantum Effects on Structural Properties and Dynamics at Metal Water Interfaces: Coupling QMMM and Path Integral Molecular Dynamics”. The selected candidate will receive INR 49,000 per month plus 24% HRA to INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA depending upon experience.
IISER Pune DST Research Associateship 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years as on the last date of application
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or relevant areas
- Have submitted thesis/ will be submitting thesis by July 15, 2021 (may also apply)
- Have experience in performing either QMMM simulations of path integral molecular dynamics simulations or both (preferred)
The selected candidate will receive INR 49,000 per month plus 24% HRA to INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA depending upon experience.
- Full CV with a complete list of publications
- A brief summary of the work done in Ph.D. and/or post Ph.D
- Name and contact of at least two referees and a write-up highlighting the candidate’s expertise in programming
The candidate should have submitted the thesis by July 15, 2021. An intimation of the same with relevant proof should be sent to the above email ID on or before July 15, 2021.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Compile all relevant documents together.
Step 3: Send the application by email to the addressed - firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 30, 2021.
Please mention “Research Associate, Project Code: 30121547” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
The selection of the candidate will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more