IISER Pune DBT Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune invites applications for IISER Pune DBT Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Identification of the Most Active Cocoonase of Sericigenous Insects through Molecular Characterisation”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IISER Pune DBT Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold an M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biology/Chemistry with CSIRUGC-NET/GATE
- Have minimum 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent
- Have submitted their thesis
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to email@example.com
Kindly mention “Advt. No. 23/2021” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will automatically terminate without any notice or provide compensation for the project's termination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more