IISER Mohali Swarna Jayanti Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Mathematical Sciences at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Swarna Jayanti Fellowship 2020 from students holding a PhD degree in Mathematics. IISER-Mohali desires to engage researchers on a temporary basis under a Swarna Jayanti Fellowship project ‘Knots, Groups and Actions’ sponsored by SERB. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IISER Mohali Swarna Jayanti Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Mathematics
- Have an interest in transformation groups, knot theory, braid groups or algebraic systems in the low dimensional topology
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Detailed CV
- List of publications
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done by both post and email through the following steps -
Step 1: Click here to read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send the detailed CV, list of publications and research statement in a single PDF via e-mail to Principal Investigator Dr Mahender Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
Date of interview: 22nd June 2020
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for online interview on 22 June 2020 after which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellows will be required to work on the joint project with the principal investigator and participate in teaching activities at the institute.
- The fellowship is tenable for one year which can be extended for one more year after the review.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more