IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in Quantum Contextuality 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in Quantum Contextuality 2020 from students having a Master's degree in Physics. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on DST sponsored project titled, "Quantum contextuality: Its role in quantum computation and QKD protocols". The selected fellows will receive a monthly salary as per DST norms.
IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in Quantum Contextuality 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's in Physics degree
- Have the ability and exposure in the area of Quantum Information Processing preferably in Continous Variable Systems
- Have qualified a national level eligibility test
The selected fellows will receive a monthly salary as per DST norms.
Documents How can you apply?
Application deadline: 10th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the online interview by email.
Terms and Conditions
- A lower amount of fellowship will be paid to candidates who do not qualify any national level eligibility test.
- The fellowship is tenable for one year which is extendable.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more