IISER Mohali DST-SERB Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali DST-SERB Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Analysis of winter seasonal means and extreme rainfall events over Northern India using observations and high-resolution modelling framework”. The selected fellows will receive monthly emolument of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
IISER Mohali DST-SERB Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc/MTech in Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Climate Science/ Environmental Science/Computer and Civil Engineering/Physics or any disciplines related to Environmental Science from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Have prior research experience in regional or global modelling of the climate or Earth system
- Have knowledge in appropriate programming languages such as FORTRAN, Python and R; shell scripting
The selected fellows will receive monthly emolument of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should be - “Application for JRF Position for DST-SERB Project”.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
Selection will be based on essential qualifications and prior work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Based on essential qualifications and prior work experience (as mentioned above), the shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the online interview details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more